- This event has passed.
The Tangible and Intangible Costs of Workplace Substance Abuse (1.0 CE)
November 17, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
- Attendees will be able to describe COVID’s implication on mental health in the workplace.
- Attendees will be able to have a better understanding of creating a competitive advantage for the company and the employee by elevating mental health as a priority
- Attendees will have better understanding of current Legislation and measures of advocacy for the employee with past and current SUD and MH issues
- 11:50 pm: Welcome and introduction
- 12:00 pm: Substance Use Disorder
- 12:55 pm: Question/Answer Period
- 1:00 pm: Housekeeping for evaluation and certificates.