- This event has passed.
Mindfulness In Recovery (1.0 CE)
March 3, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
- Attendees will be able to describe what mindfulness is and how it is used as a foundation for recovery from Substance Use Disorders and other mental health conditions.
- Attendees will be able to understand how regular mindfulness practice effects brain functioning, and how that practice develops new neural pathways that allow for more skillful thoughts, feelings, and behaviors to develop
- Attendees will practice 3 mindfulness techniques to help begin the practice of becoming more consciously aware of thoughts feelings and behaviors.
- 11:50 pm: Welcome and introduction
- 12:00 pm: Mindfulness In Recovery
- 12:55 pm: Question/Answer Period
- 1:00 pm: Housekeeping for evaluation and certificates.